Construction Change Orders & Progress Claim Request
Another part of our regularly offered services to clients include the review and processing of construction Change Orders and Progress Claim Requests for owners, contractors and sub-contractors during the construction process.
Develop complete Critical-Path Scheduling to be employed during a project’s execution and delivery.
Other Offered Services
- Conducting Life-Cycle Cost Studies and the associated detailed calculations for assessing the Forecasted Operating Costs (and associated efficiencies) on small to large construction projects; for feasibility and other practical considerations.
- Coordinating Value-Engineering Sessions and Value Management Review Studies for the establishment of the various construction cost options available on a said project.
- Preparing Comparative Cost Models and Cost Analysis for Functional Space Utilization and Optimization sessions.
- Assisting with Dispute Resolution, through functioning as Arbitrators on contract matters for Contract Claims and / or Counter-Claims.
- Performing receivership ‘Cost to Complete’ Reviews for Trustees, Legal Practitioners, Accountants and other Governance bodies during insolvency proceedings, insurance claim assessments, estate freezes and disputes.
- Completing Replacement Cost Assessments for various government bodies and insurance groups.
- The preparation and issuance of professional Forensic Construction Cost Audits on partially or previously completed development programs.
- Reviewing and Processing Construction Change Orders and Claim Requests for owners, contractors and sub-contractors during the construction process.
- Developing the complete Critical-Path Scheduling to be employed during a project’s execution and delivery.
- Preparation and assembly of the Professional Reserve Fund Studies for condominium corporation set-up and reserve fund reporting requirements.
- Compiling Professional Opinion Reports and representing as “Expert Witnesses” during legal proceedings for Plaintiffs, Defendants and / or the Court directly.
Design Direction and Conceptual Drawing Acceptance (as selected from options) to maximize highest and best use for the development program.
Prepare a Conceptual Cost Plan of all associated 'construction scope' elements based on the provided drawings.
Compile the respective Feasibility Studies for the development program and complete a project profitability analysis, based upon professional assessments of the forecasted leasing /sales income, as premised upon the presented architectural design options for consideration; as necessary to maximize profitability & feasibility.
- Compilation of a proper Pretender Cost Plan, developed in advance of the formal project tendering; once all design drawings have been issued and finalized drawing details confirmed.
- Performing a Post Tender Review and comparative review analysis to facilitate the award of contractual agreements in accordance
- Contract Document Formation Services where we present our recommendations for the appropriate form of construction contract(s) to be employed and respectively draft and formalize the corresponding agreement terms for the client as requested